Male potency is a large section of science and medical practice. Experts from different fields of medicine (urologists, endocrinologists, neurologists and even dieticians) are trying to develop a “magic pill”, which could increase potency of all men without exception. Experts claim that male potency directly depends on foods a man eats.
The diet of a modern man is far from perfect. Many men eat harmful synthetic concentrates, abuse fatty, fried, smoked food, drink sugary soda, take alcohol.
Negative factors that surround the environment affect male health and make it unstable year by year, and improper nutrition with poor-quality products exacerbates the problem, creating a deficiency of a necessary vitamin or element in a man’s body. Such conditions lead erectile problems, decrease fertility and even cause impotence.
How does potency depend on vitamins?
Human health and male potency depend on the quantity and quality of nutrients that enter the body with foods. Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy has made up a list of vitamins that positively influence male potency. Vitamins A, E, C and B, microelements of zinc and selenium influence male potency greatly:
- Foods rich in vitamin A (beta-carotene, retinol) beneficially affect the immunity of men, increase sexual ability, improve fertility. The daily intake of vitamin A for an adult man is about 5000 ME;
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) affects the production of hormones in the body of a man. To maintain the optimal level of hormones that ensure the healthy functioning of the testicles and seminiferous tubules, a man must consume 12-15 mg of vitamin E every day;
- A well-known antioxidant and a remedy that strengthens the immune system – vitamin C, improves male potency, influence the production of the hormone responsible for libido. This hormone is called dopamine. In addition to this property, vitamin C stabilizes and activates the male tocopherol consumed;
- B vitamins nourish and strengthen the nervous system of a man. Stress resistance is the key to a successful sex life. In addition, the vitamins of this group improve the ability of the cells of the nervous system to carry out impulses;
- Thiamine (B1) relieves fatigue, provides energy to the brain and peripheral nervous system;
- Nicotinic acid (niacin, vitamin B3) strengthens blood vessels, including vessels that provide blood to the penile tissue responsible for erection;
- Pyridoxine (B6) synthesizes serotonin – a hormone of happiness that makes sex quality, orgasm – bright, a man – happy, including sex. Deficiency of vitamin B6 makes a man irritable, nervous, causes rapid fatigue and an indifferent attitude to sex;
- Folic acid (B9) is included in almost every vitamin complex “for men”, since this vitamin takes part in the production of hormones norepinephrine and serotonin, increases endurance, improves overall health;
- Element selenium is necessary for every man who cares about the quality of his sperm. Selenium increases fertility, participates in the production of testosterone and supports the male genitourinary system. The daily norm of selenium consumption for a man is up to 100 mkg, depending on the condition of his reproductive system;
- Zinc mineral is important for male potency. It contributes to the production of testosterone, supports the natural protective functions of the male body and is responsible for the health of the “heart” of the male reproductive system – the prostate. To maintain the main male body in working condition, a man should consume about 15 mg of zinc per day.
It would seem that a man needs to go to the nearest pharmacy and purchase the set of vitamins and elements for a good potency. Of course, vitamin-mineral supplements from Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy can support the body and improve the quality of sexual life, but they can’t completely replace the proper nutrition.
The man who wants to get rid of erectile dysfunction needs to make up a diet. Eat 3-5 times a day, depending on individual characteristics and physical activity. Each meal should be high in calories, the products should be various and the weekly menu should be varied. Start the male power diet with the regulation of serving size. Too large portions of food have a serious load on the digestive system, so the intestine absorbs only a part of the nutrients from the lunch or dinner. Therefore, the dishes should be nourishing and contain proteins, fats and carbohydrates in optimal proportions.
Best products for men’s potency
To make up the right menu, a man needs to know what products improve potency.
One of the best products for a good erection are quail eggs. A man should eat an omelet of quail eggs every morning. The dish can be served with green onions, however, you’d better refuse from fatty mayonnaise and bacon. 1 quail egg contains 3 times more useful substances than the egg of the chicken, and no cholesterol. Other advantages of quail eggs: they remove radionuclides from from the human body, increase hemoglobin, improve immunity, normalize blood pressure. A small testicle egg contains 3-5 times more phosphorus, iron and potassium than a large chicken egg.
Other products that boost male potency:
- nuts (peanuts, walnuts, cashews, almonds, pine nuts, hazelnut, sesame, pistachios);
- vegetables (turnips, tomatoes, Bulgarian and hot peppers, daikon, eggplant, carrots, broccoli, pumpkin);
- fruit (durian, citrus, kiwi, grapes, pomegranate);
- seafood (mussels, shrimps, crabs, oysters);
- fermented milk products (cottage cheese, sour cream, cheese);
- meat (beef, tongue, liver, veal);
- fish (mackerel, flatfish, salmon).
Spices boost sexual desire and improve the quality of erection: mint, anise, hot pepper, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom. Honey, herbal teas, natural chocolate are useful for a stable erection.
All dishes should be cooked without salt. Vegetable oil for dressing salads and preparing sauces should be eaten fresh, because heat treatment destroys the compounds that are useful for male potency. The main part of the daily ratio of animal protein should be eaten at lunch or no later than 3-4 hours before going to bed. The fact is that meat, despite its high nutritional value, is a heavy food for digestion, so you should not overload the gastrointestinal tract before going to bed.
Worst foods for male potency
Products that boost male potency are usually combined well with each other. One should not only eat nuts, honey and seafood to recover potency, but try to exclude food that kill potency from the diet.
First of all, to preserve male power for many years, a man should limit the consumption of alcohol and give up smoking. These harmful habits are not compatible with the lifestyle of a sexual giant.
In addition to fast food, potency is affected by:
- fried vegetable oil and food of animal origin;
- smoked products;
- preservatives and flavor enhancers;
- chemical soda;
A poor diet can cause a deficiency of vitamins of a certain type, so you should not eat only nuts or only beef. Remember that a man who is planning a romantic evening needs to limit harmful foods and avoid overeating. After a delicious dinner the body will direct all reserves for digesting foods, so a man will not have strength and desires for anything else.
Important: a man should not hope that an erection will recover instantly. A complete recovery can take several weeks or even several months.
What does male potency depend on?
Canadian Neighbor Pharmacy reminds you that the sexual power of a man depends on the foods, but food is not the only factor that affects male potency. In addition, the sexual power of a man is affected by heredity, diseases and trauma, emotions, physical and mental stress. Therefore, a man needs not only to eat well, but also do sports (at least walking, climbing and going down the stairs), breathe fresh air, go to bed on time, rest from work and household affairs. Loyalty to a partner and the absence of sexually transmitted diseases is another “advantage” to the quality of a man’s sexual life.